Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had some time before we went swimming with the little one and thought we would get the FXT dirty. Really dirty.

Just west of Calgary is my play ground for the FXT. While this time we decided to use my backroads map and explore the rural roads. I must say the scenery is quite beautiful. I now understand why people to chose to live in the country. The views of the white caps mountains could not be beat.

I will provide pics of my trip on Sunday. Taking a couple of hours to visit my Ghost forestry area. Might try to cross the river this time.

Cheers

edit: kick *** mud flaps a must on this trip and the one tomorrow.

·
Registered
09 XT
448 Posts
now that the wifes Jeep is up a little higher, on better rubber and rolling around, you have to give me a little notice so I can steal it from her and I could join you to make sure you don't float away

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey betts
you have my cell. Give me a ring anytime.
I'll be going to mountain air lodge again next week end if the snow tires arrive on Wednesday.
I'll be on the trail tomorrow trying to put another layer of dirt on the fxt

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
^lol.
So you figured if you have enough layers of dirt on your foz you can preserve the paint job.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
09 XT
448 Posts
very tempting.... a carful plan of attack is required. if I can get the Jeep before 9:30 I will give your cell a call.

a pic of what you would be playing with
the wifes very new, very clean 2010 Jeep Liberty Ltd.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts