Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5 XS AT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,
I got a 2004 Forester 2.5 xs last weekend and I love it.
Traded my 3rd gen Trans Am on it, lol
My Ford Ranger bit the dust this summer as the ECM developed a short, grrrrrr
The Forester will be more practical for sure. It's 100% more comfortable and quieter. Now if I want to get to a fishing hole its no problem. I should have done this a long time ago. I'm in southern PA btw. Take care and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over! :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5 XS AT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome

I love this car and wish I'd gotten one before now.
Better late than never I guess. Here's a pic. I will probably ask some noob questions, lol
Wont be the first I didnt know anything.
I'm hoping this nor'easter puts some snow my way so I can check her out.
Keep up the good works.....Jack

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,691 Posts
^^ Nice looking Forester! I've always liked the contrasting lower panels. :cool:

As to asking "noob question". Ask away! That's how most of us learned what we know! :wink:

Bobby...

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,777 Posts
Welcome! We’re glad to have you here, Jack. We don't have noobs here, just new friends! (But friends don't ask friends "What kind of oil should I use!")

You've already done the first thing we ask of new members, and that's to provide an honest to goodness geographical location in your profile. This is helpful to all of us in suggesting local sources of parts and service (and offering personal help). The next thing that would be useful is to put the vital info about your Forester into your signature. Year, model, and transmission type should do it. That lets us do a better job targeting our answers to any of your questions, and it makes it so that you don't have to remember to include this info in the text of your posts if you’re asking for assistance or advice.

In case you haven't already come across it, we've got a great FAQ sort of thread called Common problems, need your help! that everybody ought to become familiar with. It will point you to some of the best posts on how to deal with a lot of the more common situations you might encounter.

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5 XS AT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
road trip

Ok 5w30 it is.
Did a road trip this weekend. 25.7 mpg highway and town, easy driving mostly. I really enjoyed cruising in Su. The heated seats are sweet, lol

·
Super Moderator
35,691 Posts
^^ Looking good :cool:

BTW, if you're going to be posting pictures here, you might want to sign up at Photobucket for free picture hosting. :wink:

Bobby...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts