Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just wanted to conclude my current forester adventures. I'm giving my parents back their Forester and getting something a little more capable and agressive - not to say that the '03 Forester wasn't an amazing car! After I put the skid plate, rear bumper, and mud flaps on the car, I'll be done modding it foreverr :icon_sad: Just thought I'd share.

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,577 Posts
Well at the age of 18 and still in school, I'd be saving my money..you will need it. Free car right now in your life seems pretty good. But anyways..good luck. :)

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well at the age of 18 and still in school, I'd be saving my money..you will need it. Free car right now in your life seems pretty good. But anyways..good luck. :)
I've had the money talk with lots of people these past few weeks and I appreciate the concern! I'll be fine though, I've got a steady job and I'm staying at home for the first part of college :icon_wink: I've got my reasons for what I'm doing though.

What are you getting, he hesitantly asks...
Another Subie, but the type is a surprise. The Foz I'm driving right now is just too "soccer mom" status aka not quite as nimble and quick as I'd like.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
Good luck m8. I guess an impreza is what your going for then :biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
I already have an account over there!! Same user name but I haven't really posted there much - those guys scare me :(
Well even if you get an impreza you can stay here. No need to move :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well even if you get an impreza you can stay here. No need to move :biggrin:
I'll definitely be staying around here for sure! There's no other place like SF.org!Different looking car, same insides, right?! :icon_biggrin:

:lol: I suspect the same... but what do I know?
Nothing! :evilatyou:

See you guys tomorrow!
:icon_wink:

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
Be excited! I'm excited for you! =) If you go over to Nasicrack find me (Subie Luv) and I'll stick up for you if those lil guys start something with ya ;)

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,658 Posts
I have grilled him many a times already.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,079 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts