Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

181 - 200 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi 5MT
13 Posts
So I've been in the Subaru community for about 5 years. Picked up my first Forester about a month ago. Love it.
It is a gold 2004 Forester 2.5XT with 112,xxx miles and a 5sp manual.

When I first picked it up it was bone stock aside from a Cobb SF intake, Cobb turbo heat shield, and a Cobb Accessport:

Since then I have plastidipped the stock wheels black:

And performance wise:
2008 VF48, NGK Iridium plugs one step colder, Grimmspeed catless uppipe, Cobb catted downpipe, TurboXS stealth 3" catback, Perrin turbo inlet, 07 STi tmic, all new couplings and clamps, TurboXS bov, Cusco radiator cooling shroud, and OF COURSE a custom tune.

I plan on rolled fenders, coilovers, and 18s. Haven't decided yet what brands or specs but I hate stretched tire, love a meaty tire, and love really low.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT CVT
221 Posts
So I've been in the Subaru community for about 5 years. Picked up my first Forester about a month ago. Love it.
It is a gold 2004 Forester 2.5XT with 112,xxx miles and a 5sp manual.

When I first picked it up it was bone stock aside from a Cobb SF intake, Cobb turbo heat shield, and a Cobb Accessport:

Since then I have plastidipped the stock wheels black:

And performance wise:
2008 VF48, NGK Iridium plugs one step colder, Grimmspeed catless uppipe, Cobb catted downpipe, TurboXS stealth 3" catback, Perrin turbo inlet, 07 STi tmic, all new couplings and clamps, TurboXS bov, Cusco radiator cooling shroud, and OF COURSE a custom tune.

I plan on rolled fenders, coilovers, and 18s. Haven't decided yet what brands or specs but I hate stretched tire, love a meaty tire, and love really low.
Digging the stock wheels black. I need to paint mine now.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS 4EAT (sob)
436 Posts
Moar pics! :D In the picture with the driver's side, you can see that the front fender's colour is slightly different than the rest of the car. This is due to the fact that I drove into a pole last year, and when we got the fender replaced, we could only find a black one (that was cheap. My dad wasn't willing to pay more for a gold one, and anyway, I think that he found *one* gold one online, and *one* gold Forester at the scrapyard, but other than that they were very hard to find), so he and his buddies spray-painted it, and this is the colour that it ended up being. :p

DSCF10792 by Railfan Amber, on Flickr

DSCF10692 by Railfan Amber, on Flickr

DSCF1064 by Railfan Amber, on Flickr

DSCF1128 by Railfan Amber, on Flickr

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5-MT
133 Posts
My Champagne Gold fozz, and the 2nd foz ive owned... A work in progress, but i love her!

04 STI struts, JDM STI Pink Springs.

Back to stock height, homemade flaps :)

Stock everything, except TurboXS Axle back.

·
Registered
2005 2.5x Manual
106 Posts
First poster here from Newfoundland Canada. Here's mine.
2005 2.5x mods so far are Impreza suspension, rear spoiler, home made grill, yellow fogs, custom axleback, OEM roof rack, and thats about it. All cheap mods for now until I can get some coin.

181 - 200 of 225 Posts