and my first post...
Hi everyone!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
DeclansDad said:
Just thought another wouldn't hurt:

Michael

hey hey, cool! I didn't realize you got an XT. Now you'll be easier to spot. Except I don't work on Rt. 100 anymore.

·
Premium Member
? ? ?
702 Posts
Lucien,

Yes, March will be 1 year with the FXT for me. I really love this car; it's my uber vehicle.

The 2000 S was a great car itself, but the FXT's huge moonroof, updated interior and turbo was so appealing.

O/T, How is your family?
Too bad you don't work off of RT 100; you are the only member I've spotted on the road so far. Maybe I'll attend a Baltimore meet sometime.

Michael

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Opal

Opal on Schnebly Hill Rd. outside Sedona, AZ.

Opal crossing Deadwood Draw SE of Montezuma's Well, Sedona, AZ.

S

·
0 Posts
man was I heartbroken when I saw the site was down!! I took the Subie to get a bath today since it's so beautiful out. We've had a really mild winter...

I can't wait for spring when I'm gonna get some new wheels, the stock steelies are peeling and just a painful sight!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Finally some pics of my new 06 XSL.

BTW, for those folks not downunder....the background is Sydney Harbour (from North Head), looking towards the Sydney CBD in the distance (only about 5 miles or so, if that!)

This might be a silly question, but why does everyone blur/obscure their registration plates when posting a pic??? Paranoia???

·
Registered
06 XSL Automatic
404 Posts
Griffo,

Looks good! I see you have your coloured matching front and rear mudflaps, and rear parking sensors.

All that's missing would be your Forester Owner's Forum sticker. :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Broadbean,

Yup...most of the bits done now! Exhaust tip, colour coded mud flaps, rear step....now I'm considering the rear sway bar and maybe a sports grille. Then at some stage down the track, changing the rims to 17".

1 - 20 of 225 Posts