Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
11 sec club
04 Cayenne TT
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after some searching and never quite coming up with "the" turbo, I went with the Momentum:
http://www.momentumturbos.com/products1.html

The price was right, and it's here in Houston so I just have to go pick it up from a private seller. I'm still trying to decide on the TMIC I'll be using. Fuel pump on the way. Borla header to be shipped soon for coating. I'm also going to most likely dump the STi axleback for a 3" that will flow better. And once all that's done I'm driving (or trailering) a few hours away from home for a Protune to get it all dialed in. I hope to have everything by the end of March.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I hear you will need injectors for that turbo. It moves about the same amount of air as a Big 16g or a 18g.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
i was browsing the pdx web site after seeing another post about them here. i just thought it looked like a good solution that was FXT specific. sorry - i didn't know the pricing was out of wack. :(

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
wrx_now_forester_xt said:
i was browsing the pdx web site after seeing another post about them here. i just thought it looked like a good solution that was FXT specific. sorry - i didn't know the pricing was out of wack. :(
Hey, don't worry you will learn...that is why there are forums.;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
wrx_now_forester_xt said:
I was just joking around. With all the ebay competition nowadays with some pretty quality welding coming out of China, I hope prices drop on the name brand stuff.

My Helix was $515 shipped brand new just for comparison. This was on a group buy at NASIOC.

Frank

·
Registered
398 Posts
that's not an over the top price on a TMIC...

not the best, but not the worst either...

·
11 sec club
04 Cayenne TT
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found a used GPmoto for cheap (used only 2 months) so I'm going with that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts