Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post an intro to officially jump in here. Plus, I have to rack up 15 posts in order to link to an external URL for photos. I learned that after spending 45 minutes typing up a write up of my stereo install. :)

I just got my first Subaru, took over my wife's car last week and did a big stereo installation project. Check out my thread in the interior/electronic forum once I get it posted.

Anyhow, glad to be here and excited to contribute!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here.

By the looks of your other posts you have already found lot's of information that our members love to share and put to use.

What you could do to help us out even further is to put some vehicle info into your Signature, that way it will show up every time you post, making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you should be good to go.

:confused:I saw you posted in the Washington Owners thread, but your User Profile says Portland Oregon(?) There is this thread as well, http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-oregon-forester-owners-list-55942/ (you can always edit your location). I know from reading both threads, some of the members will be trying to get a PNW Forester Owners meet together this year, should be over 100 Forester's if everyone could go.:rock:

Enjoy the forum as much as you'll enjoy 'your Forester'.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XT
5 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie.

·
Registered
99 RS
111 Posts
Welcome from Edmonton Alberta!
How about posting a picture, eh?

·
Registered
2012 Toyota Prius CVT
185 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the wife's old ride. Don't make my mistake and make it nice enough that she tries and take it back. I had to buy her a new car to keep my wife from stealing it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts