Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were fortunate enough to be a part of these two awesome Subaru of America, Inc. XV Crosstrek builds for the Gillman Subaru of Houston South "Big Event 5" (
) event going on this weekend! The Orange XV Crosstrek is for Bucky Lasek and the Silver XV Crosstrek is for David Higgins 75.

Both vehicles have our Subtle Solutions 1" Lift Kits installed with one-off custom @UndergroundGRFX XV decals, custom painted Sparco Official gravel wheels, General Tire Grabbers and Rally Armor mudflaps.

Check out our Facebook gallery (www.facebook.com/SubtleSolutions) for some more photos of these two vehicles.

Thanks to Greg Lilly @UndergroundGRFX for the photos!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
12,785 Posts
The orange one looks pretty good.

I think the thing I don't like about the silver one is the white wheels... just not doing it for me.

Nice work on both of them though.

2007 XT Sports Manual
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The orange one looks pretty good.

I think the thing I don't like about the silver one is the white wheels... just not doing it for me.

Nice work on both of them though.
Yeah, I hear ya. I would've liked to see silver or black wheels on David Higgins' XV.

Ill be seeing these tomorrow! :banana:
Lucky you! It should be a great event and have a big turnout. Be sure to post up some photos here on the forum for all of us to drool over.

2007 XT Sports Manual
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really awesome, wish I lived closer. So are Higgins and lasek racing these or...?
No. They were custom designed for them to help promote the XV Crosstrek. I believe they are being sold by Gillman Subaru and Subaru of America may offer this graphics and lift package on the Crosstreks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts