Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some might notice I am big fun of Honda/Accura product. In my house we had over the period of 6 years 3 civics, 1 accord, and 2 CRV. Currently I have Forester and my wife has her CRV which she loves dearly, to be honeset I have the soft spot for the car as in this year winter it performed better than my Forester in the snow well at least going forward :) didn't test it when in reverse lol. But My parents now are looking for a new car and they like something more high end, currently they drive X3, their last car was MB C280, and now they are either going Audio Q5, X3, or RDX well I though the RDX would be good match for them, so I am starting to research. I cam accross this post and though I gonna start loughing, actually I was thinking on signing up and just leaving a comment to next time get a Subaru if you want to drive in winter condition lol. But I decided it's not worth it knowing honda fanatics first hand ;) lol (I am one). You have to check the link out :) You will get a good lough. I was thinking of talking my parents into Subaru, but with the HG issues I decided I would not even try. The car they are purchasing now is going to be shipped to Europe to be their personal car while there, so I don't want them to run into any expensive issues. ;) Well Accura is out of the picture now too, so I guess X3 or Q5 are the only options left ;). Check out the link good lough ;).

Stuck In Snow! - AcuraZine Community

Stuck In Snow! - AcuraZine Community

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4eat
4,583 Posts
Seriously? All those posts on how to get unstuck with an "AWD" vehicle? Ha! Should have gotten a Subaru.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I tough ;) lol I had a good lough ;) People need to learn how to drive in winter time to begin with ;) it would make thier life easier ;) lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
How funny is this quote?

My rationale is that nitrogen does not expand or contract due to temperature.
Clearly this person's never heard of the ideal gas law.
PV=nRT

·
TANSTAAFL
2010 2.5X Premium AFF 4EAT
472 Posts
How funny is this quote?

"My rationale is that nitrogen does not expand or contract due to temperature."

Clearly this person's never heard of the ideal gas law.
PV=nRT
I'm thinking this is the line of razzle-dazzle they got when they bought the tires. Every time I buy tires at the local tire dealer I get that sales pitch. Then I remind them that I work for an industrial gas supplier...we've usually got around 600 tons of liquid nitrogen in our storage tanks at any given time.

N2, I can get myself if I want some. :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts