Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FXT 5M
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08xt sports with a vf39. getting it tuned shortly, but would like to have a boost gauge since mine wasn't optioned with one. is the SPT gauge the best/easiest to install? Want something that looks good with my factory interior.. also wondering the best way to mount/install (ie pod, cup, etc) thanks

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4eat
4,581 Posts
I've always liked the looks of the OEM performance gauge pack, but it's more expensive than it needs to be.

·
Registered
2008 FXT 5M
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
definitely pretty, but looks like they only sell it up to 06 foresters? i'm an 08, and i don't think $600 for some gauges is realistic lol

·
Registered
2008 FXT 5M
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll give it a look. any recommendations for a simple/functional/good looking gauge off hand?

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4EAT
2,160 Posts
I would say the best Gauges you'll find that will match your interior pretty closely will be the new Defi Advance RS gauges. They offer them in Green Illumination with Red needle. I used to run Omori Meter Gauges because they were an EXACT match to the interior of our cars, but i was not impressed with how well they functioned, especially for how much they cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts