Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here is interested in a dent day? This would involve a very experienced PDR professional with an excellent reputation in and beyond the Subaru community who would take care of your dings and dents on a cash-only basis - at a fraction of the normal cost (we're talking about $25 per dime-sized dent).

In the interest of making this as central to the Bay Area as possible, we would probably hold this event in the San Rafael area. Pipe up in this thread if you have dings and want them removed cheap. If there's interest we will try and narrow down a date that will work for all.

·
Administrator
29,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one?

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
Aaahh.. I could see this turning into a $1,000+ day with my car :icon_biggrin:

I've got a couple of dents I wouldn't mind taken out, but I'm not sure I can stay under $200 with this. Money is pretty tight right now. Maybe?

Stan

·
Administrator
29,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aaahh.. I could see this turning into a $1,000+ day with my car :icon_biggrin:

I've got a couple of dents I wouldn't mind taken out, but I'm not sure I can stay under $200 with this. Money is pretty tight right now. Maybe?

Stan
Just for reference... for 200 bucks I got a size 8 shoe print taken out of my driver door panel that literally stretched across the door from the crease by the door handle to the plastic siding (at one of the previous dent days). Souvenir from the ex-husband. Can't see a trace of it now, even if you look closely.

·
Registered
'06 Forester XT
41 Posts
WE GOT DENTS!

I would definately be interested! Gonna have to start savin now! The small rocks on St. Helena are beginning to take thier toll!

·
Registered
2010 Forester
19 Posts
I'd be game. My wrx needs some love for sure.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring
1,067 Posts
Just for reference... for 200 bucks I got a size 8 shoe print taken out of my driver door panel that literally stretched across the door from the crease by the door handle to the plastic siding (at one of the previous dent days). Souvenir from the ex-husband.
I hope you found that shoe and eventually shoved it up his... you get the picture

I have a couple small dents I wouldn't mind getting taken care of. My wife's Mazda has a few too... if cars other than Subys are invited.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
I just had a dream (probably because I read this thread) the other night that I got a massive dent on the rear drivers side door. Ugh.

I wish I could do this too! Have a few dents I hate looking at. Damn socal SUVs and their kids!

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Souvenir from the ex-husband.
And all this time I thought you were the one doing the kicking................:biggrin:

Sounds like a great get-together with a positive turnout. Get it.......

·
Registered
2008 Forester sports xt
108 Posts
Yeah I down depending on the exact date. I have two self-inflicted wounds(from my turbo inlet pipe install) on my fender that I would love to have removed.

·
Administrator
29,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those who want it done soon... a fellow BAICer took the ball and ran with it.

Where: Detail Addict, 4564 Enterprise Street, Fremont, CA 94538
When: Feb 21, 2010, 10am - done
How Much: Starts @ $35/dent

Please sign up here: Official Dent Day w/ Poll - i-Club

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
Please let me know if there's another one of these dent fixor days. Somehow I got a dent just above the front passenger side door just above the door handle. Not nice.

David

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Hi David. Sorry to hear about the dent.

There's a dent/wheel repair day coming up on 4/3/10 (Sat) in Fremont.

From the looks of it, it's going to be a huge turn out. The event starts at 10am, but I'm planning on being there an hour or so early to sign in. If you can make it, come and say hello.

Souky

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
Thanks for the information. I'll check my calendar.

David

·
Registered
2006 Legacy spec.B 5 MT
632 Posts
Please let me know if there's another one of these dent fixor days. Somehow I got a dent just above the front passenger side door just above the door handle. Not nice.

David
That dent has been there for a year or two... ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts