Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to find some sort of gauge pod and I haven't had much luck. I currently have a Defi boost gauge, just mounted on the steering column, but i plan upgrading to multiple gauges in the future.

Is there any sort of pod available that holds multiple gauges, or something that mounts to the pillar?

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
You haven't done a search now have you :biggrin: There are a couple of solutions, most popular was a RDH triple pod. One of the vendors made a limited run of LHD versions that are rare as hen's teeth. I'm using DEFI gauges and loving mine.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You haven't done a search now have you :biggrin: There are a couple of solutions, most popular was a RDH triple pod. One of the vendors made a limited run of LHD versions that are rare as hen's teeth. I'm using DEFI gauges and loving mine.

Well I spent quite a bit of time looking for Forester Compatible pods. I read all of the threads on here that I could find, but all I found were some factory pods with the clock adapter that were very pricey.

Are you saying that the RDH pod is hard to find now, or are you referring to the LHD version. I can't seem to find a picture of the RDH one.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
an ex vendor here made a lhd version(xtp usa)

that i had and never installed since it required the removal of the top cubby which i like and use. Subtle Solution has a version that replaces the ashtray bezel area which I have(still uninstalled)

My plan since I intend on doing boost, egt, oil temp and oil pressure is 2 gauges in my subtle pod and then 2 in a universal perrin steering column mount

these are just images off the net not my actual car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts