Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with Garage XTi? I have seen there banner on our site for awhile now, www.garagexti.com, however every time I click on it to go to the site, it says that it is under construction.

Whats up Garage XTi? Are you for real?

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
He's the member by the same screen name...reference the gauge pod housing that he's developing.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Whats up with Garage XTi? I have seen there banner on our site for awhile now, www.garagexti.com, however every time I click on it to go to the site, it says that it is under construction.

Whats up Garage XTi? Are you for real?
LOL. I'm for real Nachas.

I'm in it more for the hobby, but I have some cool parts in the works.

badging - http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12683

gauge pod - http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13009

SF stuff to come, although, like my website, I wouldn't hold your breath for too long for it :icon_redface:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up, not trying to bust your [email protected], just wanted to know what was up because I get really excited when I see your banned, and keep hoping one day when I click on it, it will take me to this awesome website that only sells Forester Parts!!
Good luck on the product development, I will say posted.

·
30 Meters
2006 XTi - VF39 Protune!
6,121 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, not trying to bust your [email protected], just wanted to know what was up because I get really excited when I see your banned, and keep hoping one day when I click on it, it will take me to this awesome website that only sells Forester Parts!!
Good luck on the product development, I will say posted.
Banned!

I'm sure you mean banner! Just thought I'd throw that out so it wasn't mispercieved.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Thanks so much! Very helpful...jk
Really though, Garage XTi , thanks for letting me know whats up.
No problem Nachas. There is Forester Bits that really caters to the market (up and running). Also check out WBR for some really cool stuff that works on Foresters.

I'm doing this as more of a hobby, so my stuff is going to take a bit longer to develop and get going. But hopefully i'll have some unique parts to offer to the community for the summer.

·
German tech
MY16 Audi S3 Sedan DSG 6 speed
3,723 Posts
Thumbs up to Dale from an Aussie too !

Very customer focussed and this is greatly appreciated.

Badges are going great mate and I get a lot of positive comments on them (incl from the local Subaru dealer)

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Thanks Mike and Warrick! Much appreciated. I'm trying my best to make some decent items doing this as a part-time thing :)

Now if i could actually get some time to learn web design, a right now I'm trying to set a record for longest "coming soon" url in history :shrug:

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
1,009 Posts
Instead of starting another thread for you, i decide to use that fancy "search" tool. Anywho, i found it, and rememberd about your website and went and looked. lol. So yes, longest coming soon ever!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^^^ hey, hey....don't rub it in. I spend enough time in front of the computer - trying to learn web design would just put me in front of it longer....which means less time in the shop :(

and YOU - you need to move closer if you want to buy more stuff - shipping to AK is BIG $$ :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
1,009 Posts
^^^^ hey, hey....don't rub it in. I spend enough time in front of the computer - trying to learn web design would just put me in front of it longer....which means less time in the shop :(

and YOU - you need to move closer if you want to buy more stuff - shipping to AK is BIG $$ :icon_rolleyes:
sorry for teh OT, but read the first post in this link...:biggrin:
http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24240
Sorry to put you out. I guess i'll quit buying your stuff:mob: hehehe, j/k

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,109 Posts
+1 for Dale...

My hood struts arrived well-packaged on Friday, and thanks to the clear instructions he posted here they were a breeze to install. Great vendor, great product!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
+1 for Dale...

My hood struts arrived well-packaged on Friday, and thanks to the clear instructions he posted here they were a breeze to install. Great vendor, great product!
sweet!

Thanks, and i'm glad you liked them.

Now if we could only talk more SF peoples into wanting a set....

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
sweet!

Thanks, and i'm glad you liked them.

Now if we could only talk more SF peoples into wanting a set....
Wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard, but you'll have to compensate for an extra 20 lbs. of hood weight.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard, but you'll have to compensate for an extra 20 lbs. of hood weight.

:biggrin:
i already did. No worries with the added weight at all. Again, the issue will be the machine shop. I wish i had my own and knew how to run the equipment....my product development would be MUCH speedier.

A small run machine shop is a lost art - at least in there parts. Not too many people getting into that business these days.

·
....Snarf-Snarf
2008 Forester XT Sports
1,429 Posts
for Dale being One of the BEST Vendors I've ever come across!!

Not only is he a good guy, but the quality of all his products are tip-top.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts