Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 2.5XS 4EAT
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who plays? To those who don't know, Dirt is the newest best looking rally video game on the market for PC and x360 (its what entertains me when I can't go drive). Trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJiBgquaJlQ I've played most every rally PC game thats ever been out and have a blast playing Dirt.

There have been many games over the years put out by Codemasters that borrow Colin's name, and I was pleased to learn that they released a statement regarding his passing. Statement: http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=15515

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,885 Posts
I've got the game and it has phenominal graphics and physics, but it's just not as addicting as Grand Turismo, for me.

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,365 Posts
I'll check it out (PC)

And speaking of which.... The best PC simulator - hands down, IMO - is Grand Prix Legends.

Try it and you'd be hooked. It's that good.

·
Registered
2007 07 FSXT
488 Posts
i just picked up DIRT on ps3 on a whim. it is damn good. the rally driving is exceptional in my opinion. love the game.

·
Registered
2006 Legacy spec.B 5 MT
640 Posts
I got it last week for PC and have played for a few hours. But it's pretty difficult on some of the track/cars and I may get a little irritated occasionally...haha. But it's fun overall. Kinda wish I had a better graphics card so I could have the graphics where they're designed to be at, but oh well.

·
Registered
2008 Forester
447 Posts
GREAT GAME, just finished putting 12 plus hours into it squeezing a few achievements out of the 360. Passed it onto my buddies so they can play, but with Halo out, I'm thinking they are not going to get much playtime with it.
FYI, Sega Rally really Stinks in comparison to DIRT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its an old game, i played in my childhood, now the latest version is DiRT Rally 2.0, love to enjoy with my play station 4. this is very challenging and a realistic video game. I like it most of all racing games i have played.

·
Registered
2013 F-XT 4eat
1,313 Posts
Holy 12 year bump...

Welcome to the forums @GeorgeBonnor ...

Chris.

Quote:

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts