·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many of you really read all of our threads/posts on here? :biggrin:

Here's a good way to find out...

As stated in the "SAW" movies....Let's play a lil' game! :Banane28:

SUBTLE would like to offer a 25% coupon to the first person to spot "me" aka (Brad) in the group picture below.

This picture was taken at the Subie Invasion - Las Vegas Subaru car meet on Nov. 7th, 2009.

6th Annual - SUBIE INVASION 2009 Las Vegas Presented by SUBARU, DC Shoes, Red Bull, FLAT4LV & ZENKAI MOTORSPORTS

Game Rules:

1. Circle me in the photo using MS Paint, photoshop, etc. and post it within this thread.

2. No emailing, PM'n, or contacting any SoCal Subaru owners to help spot me.

3. This coupon is only valid for active Forester members/owners on Sf.org.

4. To make it fair for everyone, the local Forester owners that know me and my face, cannot participate in this contest. Heck, you guys already get hooked up for being local. :biggrin: Thanks for understanding!

5. 25% off coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other active sales or promotions.

6. To redeem this coupon, an order of $200 or more (not including tax) will be required.

7. This coupon is only valid for in-stock products.

8. If you win, you cannot apply this to a product you already have. Yes, I have records of your orders. : )

9. Lastly, no flipping these parts for $$ on ebay, craigslist, or any other forums.

10. GOOD LUCK!

Let's see how fast someone can find me!

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a shot in the dark. I think that tshirt says Subtle :huh:

Haha. Nice! You found me.

Did you happen to attend this event?

Just curious how you were able to find me so quickly....you stalker. JK :biggrin:

Let me know what products you would like to order to receive the 25% off discount!

·
Registered
2008 XT Limited 4EAT
414 Posts
Haha, nah I haven't been to any Subaru events or GTGs yet. I had to zoom in on the pic (still blurry as heck) and read each tshirt. I knew it would be a clean design with your font on it. First I was gonna pick the guy in front of the Monster car with a decal over the left chest, but someone else has the same shirt.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, nah I haven't been to any Subaru events or GTGs yet. I had to zoom in on the pic (still blurry as heck) and read each tshirt. I knew it would be a clean design with your font on it. First I was gonna pick the guy in front of the Monster car with a decal over the left chest, but someone else has the same shirt.
Congrats again! Drop me a PM or Email with a list of products you might be interested in ordering. Thanks!

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uh..that was too quick. I think you need another contest and all SoCal should be excluded. :biggrin:
I almost made it one of the rules. Strangely enough, I've never met the user who posted above.

I'll try and think of another Game/Puzzle to give others a chance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts