Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
01 SF5 STI / 97 Vivio RXR / 89 Rex VX
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking $12,500 $11,500 OBO

Willing to deliver within 3 hours of Augusta, GA or anywhere down to St. Augustine, Florida on 5 November.

I can also help accommodate shipping.

01 Forester. Cluster read 201k but is a WRX cluster I swapped when I swapped the motor. It's closer to 180k on the body.

JDM STi Ver 8 swap done 5 years ago, I bought the motor with 46,706 KM (28,583 miles) from JDM Nagoya Auto Parts. It has around 40,000 total miles on it now.

Car runs amazing, I've had no issues in the last 6 years minus a bad coilpack. It's running 1.6 bar (23PSI) without missing a beat.

I'm not going to list all the mods just the big ticket ones-
-Recently tuned by JR , makes 323/286 on 93.
- Stb bumper, grill, hood, rear spoiler.
-Headers, downpipe, uppipe, HKS Carbon Fiber exhaust (all catless)
-Turbo was recently split and inspected by Pavel Engines and came back with a good bill of health and cleaned up
-Tomei silicone turbo inlet
-Perrin Short Ram
-ISC N1 coils with dope custom covers to keep em clean.
-IWIRE harness
-Stb RAYS imported from Japan. Tires are ECSTA PS31 225/55ZR17 with around 10k miles, ton of tread left.
-05 WRX seats and cluster
-AEM A/F with under 1000 miles on it
-Old school Defi Boost and EGT (egt not hooked up but have the wiring/sensor)
-STI CF front strut bar/unknown rear strut bar.
-10" PowerBass downward firing sub.
- A/C needs recharged, under 1 year warranty with Firestone.

It has other odds and ends like JDM clear corners, ultra rare Subaru Casablanca floormats, momo steering wheel, short shifter, Whiteline KCA 313. I have JDM Forester STI door cards, white Aerospec grill and ARP extended studs.

The car was recently repainted and I'd say it's a 7/10. I can take some close up photos for anyone interested, looks pretty solid from 2 feet away.

Not looking for trades.

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Automotive tail & brake light

Car Hood Vehicle Automotive design Automotive battery

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Wood

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Speedometer

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Seat belt Car seat cover

Glasses Grille Hood Bag Luggage and bags

Shoe Hood Automotive design Computer keyboard Bumper

·
Registered
04XT
210 Posts
Great color choice! Why is the paint 7/10?

Is the body strait?

Has the transmission ever been worked on?

How many owners?

Does it have a clean title?

Thanks!

·
Registered
01 SF5 STI / 97 Vivio RXR / 89 Rex VX
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great color choice! Why is the paint 7/10?

Is the body strait?

Has the transmission ever been worked on?

How many owners?

Does it have a clean title?

Thanks!
Paint is 7/10 because it wasn't done by a professional, despite the reassurances I got. If you're interested I can take detailed photos but in short, he painted it well but decided to open up the door when he cleared? There are (try not to laugh) some bugs in the clear and some drips. He had me pick up the car in a not so great area of town at night with a bunch of his buddies around, the next morning I knew why.

The body is straight. I had hail damage from CO, the damage came 2 weeks before I did the swap. All the JDM pieces weren't on the car so they didn't suffer any damage. The dents were taken care of pretty well when the car was painted.

I've had the clutch replaced by Sabaru Import Motors a few weeks after I bought (might still have this receipt) it when the slave cylinder went out. The clutch was replaced again during the swap to something that could hold the power. Since my ownership the transmission hasn't been worked on and has no issues.

Owners... I have no idea. I bought it from a dealership outside of Denver and it was 100% stock -
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car

Despite the hail damage, it has a clean title in my name. I'm pretty flexible on the price, I'm about to leave for work for 9 months and I rather not have the car sit. I can also help accommodate shipping. Thanks for the questions and your interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.