Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,576 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the intake box is it is only really fully enclosed if you use the sti scoop thing which for us is not an option. Other than that it is a nice piece.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
372 Posts

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
Is the 02-07 WRX same fitment as 04-08 FXT? Cobb is showing it on their website again:
CobbTuning.com - SF Air Box
CobbTuning.com - WRX STi SF Air Box
I was wondering the same thing. I saw the STi one back on their site. Is this the one that us Foresters were using, or did they have a Forester specific box at one time?

They also have a new super-nice looking hybrid-type BPV.
I would say yes. The SPT heat shield is specific to the Outback/Legacy and then specific to the WRX/STi. I think that there are some issues with the WRX/STi SPT shield that would prevent Subaru from stating that it's compatible with the Forester, but it does fit. My guess is that the Cobb box would have the similar fitment issues.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
372 Posts
Go custom or go home. (wink)

I had planned a limited 1 off run of the boxes I made but their was not enough interest in it for me to have them made in quanity.
I remember that. :icon_biggrin: I was in on that at the beginning. But no $ at the time and wasn't sure you were still doing them either. Actually, extra money is hard to come by at all when you keep buying parts for a turbo upgrade... :icon_rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts