Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Scion tC
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I currently have a Scion tC that i'll be trading/selling next year to buy either an Outback or Forester.

Hopefully I can learn something here!

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Greetings from your neighbor. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Happy shopping!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,719 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Good luck on your Forester or Outback search! Post up a picture when you find one so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2010 2010 2.5X AT Premium
104 Posts
Hi folks. I currently have a Scion tC that i'll be trading/selling next year to buy either an Outback or Forester.

Hopefully I can learn something here!
Welcome from sorta-sunny Oakland, CA!

The info and general conversation I saw on this forum was a big influence on my decision to buy the Forester a few months ago -- I lurked here for months getting a feel for what people liked and disliked about the Forester (and what went right or wrong with them) before deciding to sign up. In any case, you probably can't go wrong with either the Forester or the Outback...

·
Registered
2006 Forester
8 Posts
choose Forester

The Outback is nice, but the driving/seating position and ability to see out the windows in the Forester is better...

·
Registered
2006 Scion tC
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the big hellos folks!

I'm really looking forward to next summer to get a Subaru. My wife had a 99 Legacy GT LTD and it was a beast in the winter.

I really need to test drive a few of each to see which I like the best. My choices are an 00-04 Outback H6 or an 04-05 FXT.

I don't know why, but they are hard to find in Iowa of all places.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts