Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport XT
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a set of 5 - 18" STi wheels with or with out the Dunlop Z1 tires. All wheels have TPMS sensors. Wheel and tire are perfect fit in a Forester. Spacers are not required. They are used except for the 5th wheel and tire (spare). Perfect condition - no scratch, chip or any physical damage. Tires still has 80% life. Fifth wheel has TPMS sensor and zero miles. I'm serious selling the set so PM your offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
MY04 Fozzy 6spd
1,265 Posts
Selling a set of 5 - 18" STi wheels with or with out the Dunlop Z1 tires. All wheels have TPMS sensors. Wheel and tire are perfect fit in a Forester. Spacers are not required. They are used except for the 5th wheel and tire (spare). Perfect condition - no scratch, chip or any physical damage. Tires still has 80% life. Fifth wheel has TPMS sensor and zero miles. I'm serious selling the set so PM your offer.
i remember you posting this before..but pics please..:biggrin:

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Definitely interested. How much? PM me when you get a chance.

I know we talked before and your price was pretty steep....

Trade for 04' gold bbs?

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport XT
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I managed to add the pics to the initial post. So pics are up and I hope I sell them!

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport XT
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These were posted before but lost track.......... Too busy with other things. Sorry.
BTW, these wheels are the real STi wheels for the 2008 Foresters.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
forget the pictures...we all know what they look like.

What's the price? I call dibs if it's not going to burn a hole in my pocket.

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport XT
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Sorry, can't do trades. I need cash.

I thought I spent too much on my wheels but also thought that I'll pick what I really like and spend the money otherwise I will be thnking of the should've and could've bought..... (how often do you plan changing your wheels?). Besides, it gives the car a better value.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.