Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Keith I'm new here and I've had somewhere near 30 cars in my life(...i'm old i guess) and did around 98% of the work myself to include engine builds.I've just picked up a 2005 XT from a dealer in CA that covers check engine and cruise lights with electrical tape, changes turbos because they are smoked but does not change the oil afterward and drives them for weeks and blames you when the radiator starts spewing on a one block test drive. This doesn't include the metal in the oil, clogged inline oil filters malfunctioning avcs solenoids or the "new timing belt" I had to change. I'm posting here becuase he also sells on ebay and I'd like to get this to spread as fast as possible. I've already filed claims with the CA DMV and CA and NV Attorney General but I dont think it will be fast enough.
I'm not sure if this is the right area but please be careful out there guys. I have video and pics for those of you interested...this is the "excellent running and driving" car that was sold to me. There is also a guy named EVO that works at one of the dealerships that performed the "inspection" that may or may not be involved, maybe you guys can help.

Company Name
Frontline Leasing -Alex
8930 venice blvd
, Culver City California 90232.

EVO- all i have is a phone number 310-673-8492

he lost his dealer license months ago according to the DMV but continues to pose as a dealer, as he did to me which brings even more issues ( when i was titling and registering in regards to taxes...$1000's). He is the scum of the earth and I have a lawyer. I just hope these guys get jail time for tamping with emmissions equipment...federal crime..(duh!)
Anyhow the DMV is building a case against this guy anyone else who knows anything would be doing the world a service by not letting this happen again.

I know I'm new here..I can provide supporting documentation of everything if necessary.

Keith

i guess once i get 15 posts i'll post some pics and links

·
Registered
1999 Legacy GT Wagon 5MT
5 Posts
Hi, I bought a 2006 Legacy off of Frontline (Alex) not knowing about him. I bought the car may 14th, Took delivery of the car May, 31st 2016. I didn't get the title for my car until July, 5th 2016. and the bill sale isn't correct and my BMV won't touch it and he pretty much told me off and refuses to make it right.

do you have tips for dealing with him? I've dug up info on him and that's how I found your post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts