Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi newbie here,i just did over the back of my 2000 forester 5 speed(wheel brgs shoes wheel cyl kyb struts and a 22mm adj whiteline sway bar)and now im going to do the front over but my question is what size bar should i get for the front?The stock size seems to be around 19mm and whiteline only makes a 20mm front!I wanted to run a 24 mm bar but i cant find one.Its just a play car no racing or anything like that.just spirited driving!

17" tires with 225/55/17

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
swaybar

650 views and no one knows?i poked around alot and i cant find anything unless its a turbo.

·
Registered
1999 Forester S
25 Posts
I've been considering the same thing and Whiteline does only list a 22mm rear sway bar for the SF5 forester but there are 3 front 22mm sway bars that Whiteline sells and will fit the SF5 chassis but the bends in the bars are different to avoid hitting components. I don't have the part numbers for the 3 Whiteline bars but I believe the bars were for the Imprezas/WRX. I haven't had time to compare photos of the individual bars vs the stock OEM bar to match bends; comparison of online parts photos should make it simple to pick the bar that matchs the OEM bar.

·
Registered
1998 forester
111 Posts
Looks like they only have the bsf14 which is the 20mm for the sf foresters and bsf15 which is 22mm for turbo foresters. I don't think any brand makes a bar bigger than that for these cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts