Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2001 S Premium
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have a 2001 forester and had an accident at first it seemed like only the front bumper was going to need to be replaced so I was going to do that when I could.

Today I was replacing my oxidized headlights which a pristine pair I found at a pick a part lot, when I started to remove the passenger side assembly I noticed that the frame surrounding it had impacted in from the accident the assembly mounting bolt connections had snapped and the radiator crossbar had been depressed I didn’t think much of it when I removed the old assembly but when I started to mount the new one it wouldn’t fit. That front quarter must’ve gotten hit harder than I thought.

I know very very little about auto body and was hoping someone here could have some advice for me I don’t have the means to take it to a body shop so all repairs will have to be done by me any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thank you

·
Registered
2001 Forester 5 MT, 2.5 Raptor SC, King 2.5 lift with Primitive under armour. BFG KO2's,Snorkeled.
56 Posts
@jthomas27205 Pics could help determine if its do able.

I schwacked a deer which totaled mine and all it was front right. I fixed it in a few hours. So all might not be lost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts