Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Does anyone know where I can buy part numbers 26290AC100 and 26290AC110 in the UK? Front disk dust/splash guards as I can only find them either in the USA or Australia with pricey delivery charges.

I may have to just run with out them as I have done with previous Veedubs but thought it'd be better to have them.

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
1999 forester turbo/s 5 speed
273 Posts
brakes

When I had 4 pots fitted at slowboy racing they took what was left off they said not a lot of people keep them on if this is any help

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,910 Posts
As above the first thing you junk when going bigger front brakes is the shields:biggrin:

·
Registered
1999 STB Automatic
1,558 Posts
My first SF they were so badly rusted they just pulled off in chunks, but with my current SF they were in good condition so just rolled them back all the way around to allow for the bigger front discs.

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice1 boys and have already 'junked' them so looks like I'll just run with out them.
:biggrin:

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
2000 Forester S Turbo Manual
932 Posts
I've run without them on my last 2 cars.
They are not really a bolt on part anyway. From memory, the originals are spot welded on.

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've run without them on my last 2 cars.
They are not really a bolt on part anyway. From memory, the originals are spot welded on.
I did unbolt the rusty ones 3 12mm bolts , gona run with out them anyway ,just wanted to protect the new 4 pots against stones jamming in them etc, not that it's ever happened on my earlier cars but hey no worries and cheers all.

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts