Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
08 Forester Sports XT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Panama... a tue Subaru addict **updated w/ pictures**

Well.. some people tell me I'm obsessed with Subarus, but guess what?.. I don't care... people just won't get it until they finally drive one.

I'm from the Republic of Panama, Central America, I have recently bought my 3rd Subaru... a 2008 Forester Sports XT with STI package.. it's now sharing my garage with my current 2008 Impreza WRX (230whp tuned by the Puerto Rico guru; Gadiel Tuning)

Mods are already arriving one by one..we are seeking to achieve something in the 400 whp range, and the goal is to build the fastest manual Forester XT in central america. this one will be built with help of the masterminds; Georgie Performance and Gadiel Tuning , both from Puerto Rico and current record holders of building the world's fastest manual USDM Impreza STI (9.13 ET @ 153 mph in the 1/4 mile) , and the fastest Impreza GT in Central America (Fonseca's GT 9.6 @ 145mph) .

stay tuned..

since I cant' post pictures yet, here are the links, just type :// instead of the underscore after HTTP. ;)

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,735 Posts
Welcome. The members of this forum 'get it' also(that's why we're here). Once you have a Subaru, nothing else compares:).

·
Registered
08 Forester Sports XT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
new setup!

New setup!!

• FP Green turbo
  • TurboXS TMIC
  • DW 750cc
  • Walbro 255
  • Injen RD series CAI
  • 3" TurboXS TBE + Muffler
  • Exedy Stage 1 Racing clutch
  • ACT Flywheel
  • Boost Controller @ 20psi w/95 oct
  • tuned by Gadiel Tuning.

·
Registered
08 Forester Sports XT
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I haven't been able to document everything....... but I will soon after my next setup in a couple of weeks....

here is the latest list of mods:

FP Green
TurboXS TMIC
TurboXS Stealthback TBE + Muffler
TurboXS Delta UTEC
Deatschwerks 750cc
Walbro 255
Injen RD Series CAI
ACT Flywheel
Exedy Stage 1 Racing Clutch
Ultimate Racing Headers
Ultimate Racing Up pipe
AEM gauge type boost controller
JE forged pistons
Manley connecting rods
ARP head studs
ACL racing bearings
OEM forged crankshaft

..... waiting for the Meth injection kit from AEM and finally have the monster tuned by Gadiel Tuning.

will keep you informed!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts