Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 X20
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, greetings from the high Andes.

I've recently bought a 2004 X20 2.0L auto, Japanese version, and I ADORE IT!!!

Around here in La Paz we have lots of hills, slopes, mountains and routes around them and our car seems taylor-made for them, it goes around bends like on rails. Although it has the lowest displacement (2.0 normally aspirated) and up here in high altitudes (La Paz lies at 3600 meters above sea level) engines lose a big portion of their force, I literally overtake EVERYTHING, be it sports cars or big V8- or V10-trucks. It just flies around curves. Every ride from the south (lower laying part) of the city to the center is like a rally-stage, I always arrive high and elated with adrenaline.

It was actually meant to be only for my mother (it is also the perfect car for her) but since I bought it I can't help grabbing the keys all the time and driving it all day. I have to leave La Paz soon, not driving our little Forestero is one of the things that saddens me most.

I hope to find the info and tips I need which may be many. Cheers!:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT sports
102 Posts
welcome to the forum! lots of foresters down there? love to see some pics of the fozzy amongst your surroundings...

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,802 Posts
Yes, photos of your Forester in the Bolivian countryside, the scenery, if you get a chance to post any. Congratulations on the Forester and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Post up a pictures so we can look over your Forester. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

Reactions: alerno
1 - 8 of 8 Posts