Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 510WHP MPS WRX Manual
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

some of you may know me from Nasioc, I had a very lengthy build thread there with my previous project car.

She was an MPS built WRX making 508whp, it was a great car but sadly all good things must come to an end.

I sold the car and moved onto this 09 SH Fozzy XT. The hopes are to build a clean DD with a bit of individuality. So far she has been great!

Mods include:

MPS Stage 1 pro tune by Dominic Acia
Niche R 18x8.5 w Michelin X - ice2 (its -23c here today!)
Tail Overlays
09 STI RA Mudflaps w custom brackets
JDM Bumper add on
OEM Sport Grille w badge delete
07 STI lip (bit of custom fitting)
OEM Black door handle swap
09 WRX suspension swap
Paranoid Fabrication 1/2 saggy butt spacers

Anyway thought I would share! This seems like a decent forum and some good members here.

Alex

·
Registered
09 Forester XT STI 6 speed
374 Posts
I also made the switch from a 500+whp wrx to an 09 fxt. I will say that while I definitely miss the instant smile that came from daily driving something putting down over 500whp, I do not in any way regret making the switch.

·
Registered
2003 Fozz/STi/Legacy 4EAT & 6MT
456 Posts
Both are very well done, nothing visually overdone but perfectly executed. Looking forward to watching this continue.

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,751 Posts
What part of Saskatchewan do you live? If you are in the Regina area, then I'll keep my eyes open for your Fozzy. I agree of your colour choice, too ;-). Enjoy your new-to-you ride.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,265 Posts
Both look like sweet rides. Welcome from Arcade, GA, USA! :woohoo:

·
Registered
2009 510WHP MPS WRX Manual
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What part of Saskatchewan do you live? If you are in the Regina area, then I'll keep my eyes open for your Fozzy. I agree of your colour choice, too ;-). Enjoy your new-to-you ride.
I live in downtown regina! I am sure you will see her around!

·
Registered
2008 XT Sport 5 MT
213 Posts
That's one of the best SH's I've seen. So clean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts