Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm offering this here first for the FXT's that live near Puente HIlls Subaru. I won this raffle last Thursday at their meet. I live considerably far just to get oil change service, so it's no good for me. You will need to bring your own oil and filter with you.

There is a note on the back of the card that entitles you to the free service. I will call tomorrow and make sure the service is transferable. I can mail you the card for free, but the piston will cost you...

It's going on NASIOC tomorrow.

·
Registered
MY04 Fozzy 6spd
1,265 Posts
I'm offering this here first for the FXT's that live near Puente HIlls Subaru. I won this raffle last Thursday at their meet. I live considerably far just to get oil change service, so it's no good for me. You will need to bring your own oil and filter with you.

There is a note on the back of the card that entitles you to the free service. I will call tomorrow and make sure the service is transferable. I can mail you the card for free, but the piston will cost you...

It's going on NASIOC tomorrow.

that's actually pretty cool for a keychain.

I live close but I don't know about having them take car of an oil change since I do my own..=P

how much you want for the chain?

BTW find the snorkel?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The piston is yours, next time I see you.

I have one more place to look for the plastic piece, but don't hold your breath cause I vaguely remember giving away a bunch of oem intake stuff to a wrx guy. I will let you know by this weekend. This week if full of overtime and after hour business meetings...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts