Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 & 2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the sponsor's site:
GBBO [Getting British Business Online] is a joint initiative by Google, Enterprise UK, BT, e-skills UK and many other partners to help small businesses create their first website and help them understand the opportunities offered by the Internet. We've set a target of helping 100,000 UK organisations get their first website easily and for free by the end of 2010.​

Totally free for two years; address registration fee required after that.

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
We've set a target of helping 100,000 UK organisations get their first website easily and for free by the end of 2010.
by putting 100,000 web design businesses out of business.

So glad I moved the focus of my business last year away from purely web site design!

there are some useful tools on here for my customers though.

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
by putting 100,000 web design businesses out of business.

So glad I moved the focus of my business last year away from purely web site design!

there are some useful tools on here for my customers though.
Too true. In my experience, the budget customer is a lot of work for not much reward. Had quite a few customers sponsored by Business Link in the past - total nightmare. These days I prefer to focus on those that are web savy and somewhat more realistic about the budget required to achieve what they want.

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
If someone can't afford a basic website and doesn't know the benefit of having one, then there's no flippin' way they should be in business to start with...jeeeeeees. :crazy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts