Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone! I'm Jessi. I'm a fairly recent Forester fan thanks to my boyfriend, Zach (AKA MudRunner). What can I say? They're ridiculously loveable. I'm currently lacking a Forester in my life. (Oh, the joys of being a poor high school senior about to throw herself into piles and piles of debt!) Hopefully, that will change soon. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
Oh. My. Gawd.

n00b.

:lol:

SF.org, meet Jessi. Jessi.... meet SF.org.

EDIT: Who's got the cookie cutter welcome post with the FAQ link and tips and whatnot? :biggrin:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,490 Posts
Hey, everyone! I'm Jessi. I'm a fairly recent Forester fan thanks to my boyfriend, Zach (AKA MudRunner). What can I say? They're ridiculously loveable. I'm currently lacking a Forester in my life. (Oh, the joys of being a poor high school senior about to throw herself into piles and piles of debt!) Hopefully, that will change soon. :icon_biggrin:
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Always room for future Subaru owner. :wink:

Bobby...

'07 FSXT MODding Journal
'03 X MODding Journal

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
Haha, hey jessi. I don't know why you would want to give Zach another place to harass you! :icon_rolleyes: Just kidding. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome Jessi, my prediction is you'll have a real car (Forester) before Zach does.:biggrin: Just kidding.
Will you be going to the same college/university, or close by?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcomes.:icon_biggrin:

Welcome Jessi, my prediction is you'll have a real car (Forester) before Zach does.:biggrin: Just kidding.
Will you be going to the same college/university, or close by?
No, I'm going to Belmont University in Nashville, TN. My campus is about 740.3 miles from KSU-S's. I totally did not look that up....:icon_wink:

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
Depends on whether or not she's MOD friendly. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
How'd I miss this? When do we post embarrassing stories about Zach?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts