Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 s turbo
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, the other week the place i work for got some car shaped stampings to polish, oh im a polisher for a badge company in birmingham jewelry quarter, i looked at them quikly and noticed they looked like fozzys, there was a what looks like a uk fozzy and a jdm fozzy and an impreza wagon, i thougt wow what are the chances of that, i have uploaded the pic i took onto my profile, have a look, they were just polished but they stil had to be plated, also i thouht that if any 1s intrested they cud be engraved with sg.org or what ever u wanted, have a look and let me knw what u think, thanks all

·
Registered
1997 Forester S/TB Automatic
90 Posts
Sorry mate - just had a look at your pic and you have the following badges:

Range Rover,
Discovery,
Freelander.

·
Registered
99 s turbo
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do any of the above u mentiond have a scoop like the 1 on the rite, no way are they them i polishd then and im sure i wud notice a land rover or a discovry, ane the 1 at the bott6m is a wrx wagoo and is to small to be any o3 them,

·
Registered
99 s turbo
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kushbex i am nt sayin ur 100 percent wrong but there were 2 more which i didnt take a pik of, and 1 of them looked like a legacy, nw is it just a coincident that they all look like scoobys, thanks

·
Registered
99 s turbo
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kushbex i am nt sayin ur 100 percent wrong but there were 2 more which i didnt take a pik of, and 1 of them looked like a legacy, nw is it just a coincident that they all look like scoobys, thanks

·
Registered
99 s turbo
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
99 s turbo
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the input guys, tbh the pic doesnt do them any favours, and a bloke that i work with agreed with me that the 1 on the left looks like my fozzy coz the back and the front bumpers stick out just like mine, if we get any more il try to take individual pics, tbh it wudnt be that hard to make a dye to make fozzy 1s, if enugh interest and like i said would be able to engrave and enamel the writing with any colour, i dnt think it would be copy right as i wouldnt be using the subaru logo, am i right about that?, and would sf.org give me permissiom to use its name, i wouldnt want to make any sort of profit though would donate it to the club. Thanks again guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts