Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone a bunch for all the help in finding a forester. I finally found myself a nice clean forester about an hour out of town and took her home today. Sitting in my driveway all nice and sexy.

***omg, i have to have 15 posts to put up a picture :(****

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here we are! i welcomed three people! thanks for the hint but and yes, i genuinely meant it. the folks on here are very much respectful and knowledgeable. gotta share the love for that!

heres a pic! (how do i change my avatar?)

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,515 Posts
Nice looking Forester! :cool:

As to your avatar. Select "User CP" from the menu bar above. Edit avatar will be on the left side, towards the bottom of the list of options. You may have to resize your avatar picture if it says it's too large. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,515 Posts
A turbo or supercharger is a bit over the top, but it has been done. :wink:

Before you get too far along, you might want to claim your own piece of the forum & start a Member Journal. It's a blast & you can keep all your Forester projects in one place! :cool:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a question, why does the rear left side window have the heater cables running through it, and the right side doesnt? is it a deicer also?

·
Registered
2003 XS
26 Posts
Congrats!

I just picked up my 03 xs forester yesterday and I feel the same way you do! I just keep looking at it thinking "is that really mine?" and "what to mod first?"

I'm eager to hear what your first mod is going to be!

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
radio antenna?! lol!!!! i though it was a deicer.
i feel silly.

@andrew, im replacing my license and interior lights to.... LED! i love the LED look of the higher end cars! easy, fast, and nice. i guess the mods will grow bigger and badder with time... :)

and congrats on your xs!!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Congratulations, If you haven't already found these, here are a couple of links for your first mods.

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f85/interior-light-merged-thread-1236/index4.html

BI-PIN LED G-4 LAMP-12V-WHITE-MPJA, Inc.

The first thread is a good read from start to finish and this bbottomley guy knows a few things about electrical stuff :icon_razz:

You'll have lots of great advice, but don't forget to try the Search function.

Many smiles per miles ahead of you, enjoy the forum as much as you will your new to you Forester.:biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts