Who gets your vote?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Forester 5 spd manual
154 Posts
mtn_man and SEÑOR SUBARU - If you want your votes to count, you have to actually make a selection in the poll. Just writing it in a forum post does nothing.

·
Registered
2017 base model manual 6 speed
1,259 Posts
Hi dxd,
Could you please direct me where to cast my vote, since I am not able to find it.
Sorry for the vote in the forum post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Forester 5 spd manual
154 Posts
Could you please direct me where to cast my vote, since I am not able to find it.
Sorry for the vote in the forum post.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries. :smile2: I've seen it often in other forums too, but never realized the problem. I think it's the Tapatalk.
I've never used or even looked at Tapatalk, but a quick google search shows that it still may not support polls in forums. You might need to use a regular browser. I just checked it out with Firefox on my Android phone. I can see the poll, but I've already voted so it won't show the voting page.
I usually use a regular old desktop computer running Firefox. It shows the poll at the top of the post, the names all listed with a button to select.

·
Premium Member
2011 XT Touring 4EAT
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Try number three. Not sure if this is how it works please let me know if this works.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/shares/1U5VBp
added above! thanks for contributing!

and, technically what you did works. at least to let me grab the photos.

in order for them to literally show up, in your post (and what i did, to make them show up above)....is once you click your link there, and are "in" flickr, click on a picture. then it pops up with just that picture. then down to the lower right of the black background section, youll see some icons. you want the one that is an arrow, pointing to the right. click that, and a new box bops up. and gives you four choices:
"Share", "Embed", "Email", and "BBCode".
you want BBCode. click it. then copy and paste that link, directly into the spot where you normally type in here, to make a post.

·
Registered
2011 XT Touring 4EAT
94 Posts
added above! thanks for contributing!

and, technically what you did works. at least to let me grab the photos.

in order for them to literally show up, in your post (and what i did, to make them show up above)....is once you click your link there, and are "in" flickr, click on a picture. then it pops up with just that picture. then down to the lower right of the black background section, youll see some icons. you want the one that is an arrow, pointing to the right. click that, and a new box bops up. and gives you four choices:
"Share", "Embed", "Email", and "BBCode".
you want BBCode. click it. then copy and paste that link, directly into the spot where you normally type in here, to make a post.
Thank you for all your help, knowing is half the battle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts