Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Open season, no theme, just some great pics. Pic your favorite. Because I slacked, only one round of voting. Sorry, my bad.

And, here are the entries:

subieoutlaw

Smash81

myowngod

[/QUOTE]

IBHWRD2

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,522 Posts
Yep. Completely screwed. I'll vote for myself so it isn't a total wash, although there are easy more than a handful of photos better than mine. It's alright, the mudbath photos were a joke anyway!

·
Registered
1999 Forester S Automatic
434 Posts
Someone other than me liked my pics! :rock: Cool
Some freaking awesome pics on here guys:Banane35:

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remember, next month is a seasonal month. Make sure to get those seasonal/fall pics ready for next month. Figure it's a big theme, so I'll try to get lots of entries and a couple of rounds into it.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
dang there's a lot of good choices here! going to have to come back after work and take a more in-depth look

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts
Remember, next month is a seasonal month. Make sure to get those seasonal/fall pics ready for next month.
Wait a second here...............We have no Fall where I live. I guess I will have to take some beach pictures with chicks in bikinis. :woohoo: Maybe I can get them to wear bikinis made out of oak leaves if someone wants to send me some. :) ha ha!

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wait a second here...............We have no Fall where I live. I guess I will have to take some beach pictures with chicks in bikinis. :woohoo: Maybe I can get them to wear bikinis made out of oak leaves if someone wants to send me some. :) ha ha!
If more people thought like you, I'd have a whole month dedicated to Fozzies and girls in bikini's.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.