• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 XT Touring 4EAT
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya. We're at 65 and 8 now. I'm just trying to get her up and moving again, and start to switch it up some after the new year.

I know everybody and their brother/sister arent die hard forum members...but for those that frequent...at least vote. Please. The people contributing went out of their way all in all...to have stuff to present to the rest of us.

More people voting = more interest by others to join in. Thats just how it works. In the real world too....we all remember P.Diddy and the "Vote or Die" campaign. lololololol.

·
Premium Member
2011 XT Touring 4EAT
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also also...im not exactly helping that ratio. I just added 5 views, in an attempted test. If i click the thread, then click "new posts", then repeat...the number goes up each time.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,302 Posts
PS...gimme your wheels @ArcadeTom. Always amazes me just how good they look on a low SH!!
LOL @FXTerrific The first time I saw them on a 2008 STi, I knew I wanted them on Scooby. I'm just glad I refinished them to match my underspoiler instead of leaving them the original black chrome. Thanks man, We appreciate it.

·
Registered
2017 base model manual 6 speed
1,259 Posts
I've been here close to a dozen times myself. You can't go by views. This forum just doesn't get much visitation anymore. Everyo e is flocking to focking FB and IG.

Hi @GTEASER,
I do not think people does not visit the forum. What I think people do is: come, post a question and stick around to see if another member can help with the answer and go to their normal business until another question arise and also some members check the forum behind curtains.
My first vote was last month after almost a year of membership, even when I was checking all the nice pictures that members posted and voicing my vote on the post because I did not know how to vote on Tapatalk until a member informed me that vote does not work on Tapatalk only on a browser.
As I said a while ago, I do not have FB or IG.
For me, SubaruForester.org is my FB, LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 base model manual 6 speed
1,259 Posts
Hi guys,
I am on the pc and just voted. It is always so difficult to choose a picture and let me tell you all, I have so much envy (please, do not misunderstand my words) in a good way, because where I live, Long Island, the terrain is flat.
Good luck to all the members who posted pictures and Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of SubaruForester.org!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts