Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Base 2.5x foz
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many amazing cars have won many FOTM's so far the vast majority of them have been XTs. Thought it might be a fun one to have a N/A only FOTM to get some of the highly modded non turbo foresters out of hiding. :rock:

Anyone else think this would be a good FOTM?!

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT AT
1,295 Posts
No need in my opinion, its all about the photo, not the year/model of the Forester.

If we end up with T/NA ones, why not by generation or even year as well?

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,492 Posts
Hmmm. Though i agree it's all about the photo, i have often had the feeling some folks would never choose an N/A over a turbo.

·
Registered
2005 Base 2.5x foz
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^
I agree that a good looking foz is good no matter what. We've had a million topics. This is just an idea for another one.
Yes, most people here have turbos and thus most winners are turbos. But my thought is that a lot of people with X and XS models that are not highly modded don't even bother trying because they see the very modded XTs and feel they can't compete.
It's just an idea for a topic, we'll need a thousand more topics as time goes on. I thought that this might get a few more people who feel they can't compete with the highly modded cars here to try and post some photos.

And yes, I know it's all about the photo! But I also know that some people with non turbo cars that are not very modded if at all feel like they can't compete with the really nice XTs one here!

·
Registered
2008 Forester
203 Posts
^
I agree that a good looking foz is good no matter what. We've had a million topics. This is just an idea for another one.
Yes, most people here have turbos and thus most winners are turbos. But my thought is that a lot of people with X and XS models that are not highly modded don't even bother trying because they see the very modded XTs and feel they can't compete.
It's just an idea for a topic, we'll need a thousand more topics as time goes on. I thought that this might get a few more people who feel they can't compete with the highly modded cars here to try and post some photos.

And yes, I know it's all about the photo! But I also know that some people with non turbo cars that are not very modded if at all feel like they can't compete with the really nice XTs one here!
I can see where you are coming from...I mean, we have photo of the months for "non-Forester" cars...I don't see how this is a stretch. Whatever though...since most members have turbos I can see why the fuss.

Good idea tho.
________
Interracial *******

1 - 17 of 17 Posts