Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Voting is open for 2 weeks so it doesn't go too far into the next month... one vote per member.

The following people get honourable mention since they didn't make it in before the 20 entries were reached.

- Aluma
- Indifferent
- JeffLee
- BlueRidgeGrl
- blackOnblack
- Trainman

For the rest of you, here are the upcoming themes... April Entries will begin at the end of the week.

For those future planners (upcoming topics):

April - Seasonal - winter/snow shots
May - Location/composition based -- "no help"... either in the middle of nowhere, or behind enemy lines
June - Grudge match--dirt vs. track
July - Location Based --Urban Outfitters--Industrial/City life
August - Seasonal - summer/beach/waterfront/track
September - Composition based -- "at work or play"... towing or hauling, load up your toys
October - Location based --Rural locations--Forest/woods/trails/off-road
November - Seasonal - fall foliage
December - Composition based - (gifts, deer, wildlife, santa, menorah, Christmas lights, etc.)

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts
Voted. I had a tough time though. I took this at the literal sense (to me) "other modes of transportation", not a typical 4 wheel vehicle. It was between 4 choices, myself not included, Subieoutlaw, BlueFox, Fredskiak and Gorotsuki69. I couldn't decide so I voted for myself (bad form, I know).....LOL. Over the past 35 years I've owned and ridden many bikes, some self powered (will never give those up), but if you ever get a chance to ride a RUNE.....do it. You may never get off of it. Well unless you own it.......then you can get back on. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.