Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was a great topic last year so we'll do it again this year. No need to re-invent the wheel.

So, it's time for a grudge match. It's North America vs. The World to see who has the sexiest, dirtiest, fastest, most outrageous or clean Foz out there.

RULES FOR THIS MONTH ONLY:

- Foresters Only--ANY year, model, etc.
- Maximum of 20 entries, 10 for North America, 10 for the World
- FOUR PICTURES MAX. No dyno plots, NO mod lists.
- Pics must be in hosted format, not attatched.
- Entries will stop once we reach 20 or January 12th, whichever comes first.
- FIRST ROUND Poll will begin when the entries conclude and/or Jan 12th, and will last for 10 days. The top two vote getters from each location will proceed to the second round.
- SECOND ROUND Poll will begin on or about January 22nd, with the top TWO from each group proceeding to the round. Winner takes all.

- VOTING:
- FIRST ROUND--Each person gets 2 votes per locality, so 2 votes for NA and 2 votes for the world.
- SECOND ROUND--Each person gets one vote to vote for the best Forester.

There is a bit of an honor system here as allowing multiple votes means the system can be abused. However, if you are making multiple votes, I reserve the right to cancel/remove ALL of your votes, or just the ones that I choose.

- Winners must wait one calendar year to re-enter. (Let's be fair) FOR CLARIFICATION--If you win in 2010, you can't enter again in 2010. If you won in 2009, you are free to enter at ANY TIME in 2010. If you win in November 2010, you are eligible to enter in January 2011 should you choose.

So, with that, let's open this to entrants. Remember, only 10 for North America and 10 for the World, and entries must be in by January 12th at 11:59pm Eastern Time. Make sure your car/photos are "worthy" competitors as this will have bragging rights.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
woops. Guess I should look at the mortgage check I just wrote too. They might not be able to cash a 1 year old check.

Thanks Silke.

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, thanks Duder. Already had 3 emails asking the question. 1st post updated for clarification.

And lamason, get us some more pics. We need strong entries for the grudge match.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts
Red? Did someone mention red?

Subaru Red Mica - The changes in this colour, in different light conditions, never ceases to amaze me.
That is my favorite Subaru color ever. Here in N. America they called it Sedona Red Pearl. Absolutely stunning pics!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts