Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for the delayed start to the polls, got tied up with the holiday season.

Anyway, here are the entrants for Forester of the Year. Everyone gets 1 vote, so vote for the best!

Also, so people can plan ahead, here is the calendar of upcoming months themes:

January- Grudge match--North America vs The World
February-Composition based -- "Coupling" multiple fozzies... group contest
March-For those with multiple personalities
April-Best non-Foz--Seasonal/winter/snow shots
May- Location/composition based -- "no help"... either in the middle of nowhere, or behind enemy lines
June-Grudge match--dirt vs. track
July-Location Based--Urban Outfitters--Industrial/City life
August-Seasonal/summer/beach/waterfront/track
September-Composition based -- "at work or play"... towing or hauling, load up your toys
October-Location based--Rural locations--Forest/woods/trails/off-road
November-Seasonal/fall foliage
December- Composition based... (gifts, deer, wildlife, santa, menorah, Christmas lights, etc.)

·
Registered
2007 Audi S4 Avant 6 spd Triptronic
989 Posts
Wohoo first vote! James shots are amazing, but Ken's rig shots are not only difficult to do, its expensive, time consuming....and in the end awesome!

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, looks like I got everyone's pics up. Not easy since I had to host some myself.

Let the voting begin, lots of great pics up there.

Oh, and thanks for taking post #2 there subieoutlaw (maybe edit out the commentary before people see the pics?). Guess I wasn't quick enough to reserve my posts.

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,522 Posts
Sweet, can see all the photos now. I'm betting Ken will win this because of his setup, but I'm going with the guys with the cheaper camera setups doing stuff that just looks like fun!

Way to go live4snow, you've got my vote. Your shots make me wish I was there with you!!

·
Former Foz Dude
2010 WRX STI SE STI 6-speed, yo
1,376 Posts
Looks like the continent of Australia has come out in full force... :icon_eek:

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Lots of names that I don't recognize, but what really suprises me is that we only have 34 votes. What's wrong with you people?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
MY07 XT
62 Posts
I agree, to me he's the winner. IMHO it shows what the forester was actually designed for. Thus the name.......FORESTER

Bump for more VOTES.
Nice narrow minded opinion.
I would like to think I've had as much fun making my Forester something it's not supposed to be and still be competitive out on the track.
If you feel so strongly about the Foresters heritage one would think you would vote for Kevin as his seems to be the hardest off road going Forester of the bunch. Oh my bad he's an Aussie also...
Maybe I should return to stock, sell all my mods and buy a nice digital SLR, go and park next to a waterfall and take some pics to keep you happy?
Feel free to take my pics down mods as I'm not interested in this sort of crap.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.