1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, another month, another FOTM. This month we are doing:

Composition based -- "Coupling" multiple fozzies... group contest

There needs to be MORE THAN ONE FORESTER in each pic. There can be 10 other Subaru's, but there needs to be at least 2 Foresters.

Same rules as always:

-Photos must be in hosted format
-No more than 4 photo's per entrant
-Polls will begin when we get 10 entries, or Feb 15, whichever happens first. However, I like pics, so if we get an overwhelming amount of entries, I'll hold open the voting for more participation.

---Special rule for this month only---It's not fair to "exlude" everyone in a winning pic (or entry), so the winner this month is not exluded from entering in future months.---

PRIOR WINNERS (excluded from further monthly competition in 2010):
*January 2010 - LochSTi
*February 2010 -
*March 2010 -
*April 2010 -
*May 2010 -
*June 2010 -
*July 2010 -
*August 2010 -
*September 2010 -
*October 2010 -
*November 2010 -
*December 2010 -

For those future planners (upcoming topics):

March-For those with multiple personalities
April-Best non-Foz--Seasonal/winter/snow shots
May- Location/composition based -- "no help"... either in the middle of nowhere, or behind enemy lines
June-Grudge match--dirt vs. track
July-Location Based--Urban Outfitters--Industrial/City life
August-Seasonal/summer/beach/waterfront/track
September-Composition based -- "at work or play"... towing or hauling, load up your toys
October-Location based--Rural locations--Forest/woods/trails/off-road
November-Seasonal/fall foliage
December- Composition based... (gifts, deer, wildlife, santa, menorah, Christmas lights, etc.)

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that's the concensus then that's fine with me. Just didn't want to make a unilateral decision on a topic that usually generates lots of discussion.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Do all images have to be from the same group event, or can it be a compilation of different events?

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Different events are fine with me so long as there are at least 2 Foz's in the pics. That's another reason I don't think "exculsion" should apply. May knock out 5 people with one pic, 2 in another, etc. Wouldn't leave many people left to enter for the next 10 months.

Think we may need more than 4 pics too, think 6 is enough or too many?

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Cool, I'm in then...

NorCal Meet, May 2009
Subed on the left, the other Fozzies belong to illmannered, ziggie216, piemaster, and stan_t. Shot against the backdrop of the Pt. Reyes peninsula.

Forester Photoshoot Meet, November 2008
stan_t and SKSTI provided the Fozzies for this shot. Taken near Tomales, CA. Note that Stan's right front wheel is in the air... talk about stiff sway bars!

My wedding party - 2006
Somewhere in the desert, between Laughlin, NV and Oatman, AZ. Photo credit goes to The Wraith. From left to right: Eclipse, ferretboy, The Wraith, and Subed.

·
Registered
07 FSXT
211 Posts
Forester Photoshoot Meet, November 2008
stan_t and SKSTI provided the Fozzies for this shot. Taken near Tomales, CA. Note that Stan's right front wheel is in the air... talk about stiff sway bars!

Nice shot! What suspension set up is Stan running?

·
Registered
04 FXT, 61 Stude
1,735 Posts
Cool, here are a few from the SLC dirty meet. In order from the top picture: SLEPR, abacall, and Myself. I know Phil's got a nice pic he edited and I'll ask for permission prior to posting it.

·
Registered
2001 Forester GT
21 Posts
A couple of my pics. Had to chose the better ones in my oppinion. I love doin photoshoots of the locals boys cars including mine.

Sucks ya can only chuck up 4 haha

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,962 Posts
I know Phil's got a nice pic he edited and I'll ask for permission prior to posting it.
You can use them anytime. I'll post up the full-sizers though along with some others I edited a little later.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.