Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everybody, it’s Justin from WoodView. I am just checking in to let everybody know that we are offering an Exclusive Sale on NOTTO SE HID KITS for a limited time only! This sale is for visitors of the message board as a way of saying “thanks” for checking WoodView out and seeing what we’re made of. We are taking $30 off all NOTTO SE HID Kits! Needless to say, this is a HUGE discount. Our HID Kits usually run for $149.95. But for the next TWO WEEKS, forum members can have them for just $119.95! Simply punch in the coupon code FORUMHID30 at WoodView.Com to get in on the action...

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Did I miss something? Why be rude to a new vendor?

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
Did I miss something? Why be rude to a new vendor?
Nah, they're just watching out for us. This new vendor has a "different" style than most, which is what led to that response. Taken care of, and thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Everyone:

We definitely don’t mean to step on anybody’s toes! We don’t even know what was posted (it was removed before I could see it). We are just very enthusiastic about getting involved, and quite simply, we love people who love their cars! That’s what I’ve noticed most of all about you guys on this forum, and it is for that reason why we are and making ourselves known. We are always happy to get any comments, info, or suggestions. If you want, you can post them directly to me from now on!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts