Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Touring this last weekend from a dealership near NYC. I live more upstate but had to chase the good deal they were able to match. Traded in my 2014 Anvil Cherokee Trailhawk that was nothing but a headache for the 5 years I owned it. Jeep looked great, handled great, had awesome stock sound system but the transmission was nothing but problems. Absolutely loving the new Forester so far! So smoooooth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
276 Posts
Congratulations on your new Forester and welcome to the forum. One of my staff members bought a new 2014 Cherokee Limited and had transmission problems with it.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations on your new Forester and welcome to the forum. One of my staff members bought a new 2014 Cherokee Limited and had transmission problems with it.
Thanks! Hope your staff member figured things out with their Jeep.. I filed to be part of a class action lawsuit that I hope gets settled sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I recall standing in line at the service counter many, many years ago. I had some service done on my Eagle Talon (did I say it was many years ago) My bill came to about $50.00. The guy next to me had a Jeep Grand Cherokee. His bill was in the thousands.

The impression that Jeeps are incredibly expensive to maintain has never left me.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,324 Posts
Jeep is always near the very bottom of Consumer Report's reliability rankings of 30+ auto manufacturers, year after year and decade after decade.

·
Registered
2019 Touring
37 Posts
Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles have yet to resolve the reliability issues that years ago plagued FIAT when it was jokingly referred to a Fix-It-Again-Today

1 - 6 of 6 Posts