Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
2,665 Posts
Was there a pig farm nearby............. ? ;)

@Lockheed I'm confused, must be a rough area as someone's nicked the bonnet scoop off the silver one !

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,795 Posts
Thanks @don1952 how did you do that? Just goes to show how inept i am with tech amongst other things.
Using Paintshop Pro with Athentech's Perfectly Clear plugin to reduce the lens glare ;)

Reactions: Lockheed

·
Registered
06 2.5XT Manual
770 Posts
There are some free editing softwares you can download if you're keen... (not sure if Dons is a free suggestion)...

It's been a while since I've clowned around with my camera and edited, and I tend to do a few whacky things with the settings - which also disguises my lacking abilities 🤣

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,795 Posts

·
Registered
2004 STi
155 Posts
Nice pic /composition. Very mean and moody.

Here's a couple of slightly cleaned up versions
Can't really see the difference in all honesty? I think they are de-res'd a bit through flickr share so might be pixellated somewhat.

Taken were straight from camera jpg pretty much, roughly a 30 second expsure then manually set off two non linked flash guns around the car to illuminate it. The fluorescent colour cast is most likely the flash. Heres another from earlier in the day, this one may have been edited somewhat... 😁

2004 スバル フォレスター SG9 STi バージョン
by batousan, on Flickr

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
2,665 Posts
Amazing camera and editing (Photoshop I guess?) skills Batou and Don - Those colours are amazing.
I can see the differences on my bigger and newer monitor.

I wouldn't know where to begin with photo editing - I can just about manage cropping :LOL:

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
2,665 Posts
Aww a turbo too and left the windows open - How sad.

Is the green one a Forester too? That intake screams Non Turbo Subaru So it's understandable why it was just abandoned - Owner probably decided it was quicker to walk :LOL: .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts