Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT CVT
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they removed the hood scoop from the car for visibility. Someone shared this with me

I think the guy is from china, ill find out more!

I know some of us might like the clean look, but subaru is always known for hood scoops for the turbo models.

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Premium CVT
120 Posts
I know Subaru has their reasons for getting rid of in on the forester but I think I like the way that looks.

·
Premium Member
2014 Forester XT CVT
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I agree it does help with visibility but honesty it doesn't look like a subaru with out a hoodscoop.

·
Forester of the Year 2014
SJ XT Premium CVT
2,818 Posts
haha...I did too! ^

I love it! Keep us posted bro. Possibly group buy option?

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT Touring CVT
114 Posts
I know they removed the hood scoop from the car for visibility. Someone shared this with me

I know some of us might like the clean look, but subaru is always known for hood scoops for the turbo models.
I think I like it..

·
Registered
2016 Ford RS & 2019 Subaru Descent
1,349 Posts
Congrats, and thanks for reminding me to get a life. :icon_redface:
I spend plenty of time on this and other forums. I mostly read through the different posts. Not a lot of current interesting topics regarding the SG Forester compared to SH or SJ. :icon_cool:

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
Photoshop...

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT CVT
246 Posts

Do you think is it possible from impreza turbo? because forester and impreza share the same platform.

·
Registered
2015 XT Premium CVT
2,857 Posts
I found this picture figure post it here must be photoshopped because of the hood scoop. like the way the hood extends down the grille.

·
Forester of the Year 2014
SJ XT Premium CVT
2,818 Posts
WOW.....minus the front bumper being all crazy looking, I do love the way it looks with the scoop.

·
Registered
2015 XT Premium CVT
2,857 Posts
The bumper is too much if they kept the original would still look aggressive, but I liked the hood, grille and the lower part of the side skirts that match the body color.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts