Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Long time Subaru owner and member of nasioc since 2001. I just bought a 2010 FXT Limited in Spark Silver so I figured I may as well sign up here. First mod today was the dog guard and iPod interface. I also have the Remote Engine starter kit but am not sure that I want to tackle that myself until I check out these forums :icon_biggrin:

For Sale:1999 2.5RS 2dr 5spd, Silverthorn with 141k:icon_cool:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,883 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT Touring
945 Posts
Congrats on the car, I just bought the same model and color. The color is really growing on me.

Dave

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...
I guess I need to post more before I can upload picture links so I just added my new grille photo to my avatar for the time being :icon_cool:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,883 Posts
I guess I need to post more before I can upload picture links so I just added my new grille photo to my avatar for the time being :icon_cool:
Looking good! :cool: You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts