Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was wondering if any UK members may be able to help. I am putting together a group feature for Practical Performance Car Magazine on 'Mad Estate Cars' and would very much like a Forester Turbo involved if possible.

The photoshoot is going to be next Friday 14th May and will be in the Yorkshire area (although the exact location hasn't been confirmed yet).

There would be no driving of the cars required, just photos, some information from the owners and a passenger ride if time allows! The shoot should take a few hours depending on how many other cars attend and would probably start late morning (although we can be flexible if necessary).

If anyone is available and willing to attend please let me know, likewise please forward this to anyone you know who may be interested. I know it is a long shot at short notice but it would be a great addition!

Many thanks in advance,
James Winstanley

[email protected]

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
LOL, a week late but my mate picks up his 550bhp RB25.5 powered Nissan Stagea on the 21st May.....

Brian is local, anyone seen him recently?

Simon

·
Yorkshireman, not a DUDE!
2011 Mitsi RA Sportback SST
2,966 Posts
Still here, just very busy family wise !

Will think about it but nursery run takes priority !!!!

Brian

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Is this a perfect oppotunity for a meet up or what? I'll be there if you lot are.

Is this the Winstanly bloke from the rally crash footage program on sky?

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
Might be a bit far for me but could be a good excuse to bunk off work!

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
I wonder if Steei 's STi would suit? I'll PM him.

·
Registered
2006 Forester sti
336 Posts
Too short notice for me. Just had this week of work.
Looks like this guy's posted on numerous car forums with the same message, bet hes after i go in a host of motors:biggrin:

·
Yorkshireman, not a DUDE!
2011 Mitsi RA Sportback SST
2,966 Posts
Apparently he has a Forester lined up.....anyone from on here ?

Brian

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
The biggest and best Forester forum in the universe, and we've failed. I'm off to buy an Impreza.

·
Registered
2001 S Turbo Auto
488 Posts
Just to let you know, it's mine :) Was made an offer I couldn't refuse. I've got me tartan slippers, me flatcap, and me pipe. Might een bring a thermos and a travel blanket...

Mdg, are you coming??

Forestergump, now I feel like I'll be left with my d**k in my hand if the STOCK SF5 S Turbo is up against RS4s etc...

Hope it's all stockers and not bling bling toys brigade on friday... ??

Mike

·
Registered
2003 Forester XT 2.0 Turb Manual
9 Posts
Photo meet

James - count me in - I'm free Friday and have a Forester for pics - let me know what you need and contact me on simon_ware at yahoo.co.uk as required.

·
Registered
2001 S Turbo Auto
488 Posts
holmfirth / honley way.

Cars:

Dodge Magnum
RS4
"heavily tweaked" T5
MG ZT260
E34 M5 Touring
Forester S Turbo

should be an interesting day out. Can't wait to get a load of the E34 and the T5. My kinda cars :)

mike

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
What time? Gotta pick up my daughter from creche at 13.00 now so will have to leave at Holmfirth at 11.30am latest and so may not make it. Take pics.

Also, that adress not found on AA Route Planner.

·
Registered
2001 S Turbo Auto
488 Posts
locations is the railway PH, HD9 6PE. Arriving between 10.30-11, returning mid afternoon (plan).

am taking the slr so should get some goodies :)

keep you posted of course.

mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts