Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Which FSXT do you have

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a spin-off from another thread, but I think it would be interesting to see a break down of the FSXT's by color and transmission type.

Please post-

Handle:
Year:
Color:
Transmission:

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
Handle: Illmannered
Year: 2008
Color: Aspen White
Transmission: 5MT

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I forgot, I know that there are some awesome my06/07/08 limited/xt converts, but this is for only those whose cars came like this from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
12 WRX STI Hatchback 6 Speed
67 Posts
Handle: LEFT-ON
Year: 2007
Color: UGM
Transmission: 5MT

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Stickied. The VIN would be useful, or else cars that are sold/transferred might show up twice.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,216 Posts
Handle: 2.5x_sleeper
Year: 2007
Color: World Rally Blue
Transmission: 4EAT

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
40,216 Posts
Are there any security concerns posting the VIN? :confused: With that number, it's possible to have a key cut for the vehicle. :icon_eek:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Are there any security concerns posting the VIN? :confused: With that number, it's possible to have a key cut for the vehicle. :icon_eek:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal
Not without presenting proof of ownership, i.e. a valid registration or pink slip, and the driver license to match it.

·
Administrator
40,216 Posts
^^ Nope, didn't have to when I had a spare keys made for my '03 & my '07. I have to admit it seemed too easy. Matter of fact it didn't even take all the numbers & I was just asked to give the numbers that were needed. :icon_eek: Yes, what you posted is the correct procedure, but there's always the exception & the bad guys will know them. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester XT Sports
1,705 Posts
As far as the VIN thing, I would post it but that would require me to find it or go outside in the cold. It doesn't matter posting it to me because anyone can just walk up to the car and read if off the dash anyway.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts