Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't there use to be a thread on Subie sightings? Perhaps I've confused the WRX sightings for Forester sightings...

Around 8am on Golden Gate Ave and Van Ness, I've spotted a silver Forester with gold foggies behind me. I waved to the young couple and they waved back. They took a left at Larkin while I went straight.

Anyways, incase they post here, I just want to say hello again and that it's quite pleasant to see friendly folks driving Subies, especially in Foresters. :)

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Sleepy! Nice to see another San Franciscan here. :)

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
S.Cal area (Rialto/Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga).

04 White FXT <----- Me

04-05 PSM FXT: roof rack, front bumper guards.

Going westbound on the 210W fwy in the Rancho Cucamonga area. very nice.

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport 2.5XT
282 Posts
You'll probably be able to notice me easier in S.F. once I get the Hella Rallye 4000 Compacts on my Rally Innovations light bar. :p

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Mike,

If you should spot an 06 CGM FXT with a dealer plate that reads REDWOOD CITY, that would be me.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
I forgot to mention this.

Black Forester in Rancho Cucmonga passing Applebees on Foothill and Aspen. going west bound on foothill. had wheels/drop and an exhaust. about 2-3 weeks ago. around 9 to 9:30pm.

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red S. Heading west bound on Sloat Blvd toward SF Zoo. I waved at the stop sign, but the gentleman did not see me. Incase you post here - hello!

·
MY BBEAST
2016 SUBARU FORESTER 2.5i AUTO-MATIC
714 Posts
I told u matt, it wasn't me.....
ne0stai2dust said:
I forgot to mention this.

Black Forester in Rancho Cucmonga passing Applebees on Foothill and Aspen. going west bound on foothill. had wheels/drop and an exhaust. about 2-3 weeks ago. around 9 to 9:30pm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts