Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have just continued on my original post but wanted to save myself having to look at my spelling of "Subarue":icon_biggrin:

2010 2.5X Limited with the black leather. Just waiting for my side-moldings and bumper cover to show up.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Bienvenido from the Mission.

Man, that red sure does look fiery!

Congrats :woohoo:

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I wasn't sure about the Paprika Red when we were first looking. In the bright sun it looks more of that burnt orange color and looks pretty good with the black leather interior. The wife likes it and I think it is growing on me.

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bienvenido from the Mission.

Man, that red sure does look fiery!

Congrats :woohoo:
I was looking at your gallery and have to tell you that yours in black is exactly what I wanted. Looks awesome!!!

You know what I found out while car shopping? My opinion has less weight than my wife's. Weird, right? :icon_confused:

·
Registered
2008 08 FXT limited 4EAT
40 Posts
Welcome to the forum

and congrats on your new purchase. As they say, when mama is happy everyone is happy.:woohoo:

Enjoy and have fun..............

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
I was looking at your gallery and have to tell you that yours in black is exactly what I wanted. Looks awesome!!!

You know what I found out while car shopping? My opinion has less weight than my wife's. Weird, right? :icon_confused:
Thank you for the compliment. And I have to say, my comment about the red was one of pure admiration. I love the Paprika Red, an option that did not exist with the 09 models.

And I hear you 100 percent on your opinion vs. wife's. I was VERY lucky that my wife was into black as well. Best, Andres :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2017 Foz 2.5i CVT
1,988 Posts
I could have just continued on my original post but wanted to save myself having to look at my spelling of "Subarue":icon_biggrin:

2010 2.5X Limited with the black leather. Just waiting for my side-moldings and bumper cover to show up.
Hi there and welcome:

I've had my '09 Forester for two years and two days (and 29.5k miles). It is Camellia red, which came with a black interior (mine is cloth) in '09. They had a Paprika red one sitting outside of Costco a few months ago, and it is kind of a neat color--and the black interior is a plus for it.

I sometimes wonder why they have two silvers and two reds, though. I'd like to see a more earthtone color palette for Subarus.

(I would love a Desert Tan, nonmetallic exterior with olive drab interior, for instance. Even a semigloss paint would be ultra-cool IMO. Or some nice green color, or the Light Khaki that is on Jeeps.)

I'm in the LP (Lower Peninsula) myself...:)

George

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Thank you for the compliment. And I have to say, my comment about the red was one of pure admiration. I love the Paprika Red, an option that did not exist with the 09 models.

And I hear you 100 percent on your opinion vs. wife's. I was VERY lucky that my wife was into black as well. Best, Andres :icon_biggrin:
Here in Canada, the Paprika red is only avail. in the XT. It's a shame, as it's a very sharp looking shade-oh well, what can you do?:shrug:

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got the call: the side moldings and the rear bumper cover are in. Sweet! :woohoo:

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The bumper cover and moldings are on. The Forester is complete. That is until I get the bug to do something else to it. I am thinking...black wheels!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts