Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New forester shopper excited for some future modification plans and trips with the wife and pups. This forum has been a great tool to know where to start pricing. The so cal dealers aren’t moving much off msrp (I’m not giving up working them lol) If anyone has any recommendations for dealerships or people i would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
277 Posts
glendale. 29562 for limited without upgrades

I have then quoting me that price. but purchasing somewhere closer since they matched

·
Super Moderator
2,249 Posts
Welcome to the forums... Where in SoCal are you?

If you complete your "Public Profile". Specifically the "About Me" section we can assist better... :grin2:

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
101 Posts
New forester shopper excited for some future modification plans and trips with the wife and pups. This forum has been a great tool to know where to start pricing. The so cal dealers aren’t moving much off msrp (I’m not giving up working them lol) If anyone has any recommendations for dealerships or people i would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
Not in SoCal but you should still get a quote from Serramonte. Most aggressive quote in CA/nationwide.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
123 Posts
@kxc262 Carlsen in Redwood City beat Serramonte by quite a bit. I sent them the quote I had and I think they didn't trust that I hadn't doctored it. Told me that the quote "seems too good to be true". I didn't even try haggling to get a better deal. Ended up buying 10/100/$100 for $100 over invoice, too.

·
Registered
2019 Forester base Auto
23 Posts
Costco pricing

If you do the Costco pricing you can get a pretty good deal , I bought a base model forester for 25,000 no haggling . Worked great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts