Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

New to the world of Foresters my name is Juan I'm from Barcelona (Spain), I have just bought a 2.5 turbo forester from late 2005 with the idea of ​​building it as countryside car, to tow my bikes to the races with all my staff, and take my children and I through adventure trips around morocco and north africa.

I introduce myself as a forester in distress, because the poor car just started his life with me with many problems. It took me a lot to find the 2.5t that and now after a couple of thousand kms it's starting to develop some mechanical issues.

I started with a hard clutch, which happened to be a pressure plate and now it turns out that the 5mt box needs to be repaired, due to front differential axle play and a 5th gear sticking when downshifting to stop.

I hope to learn at the forum, and do a nice offroad build
Greetings from a forester in distress

·
Registered
19 19 Touring, 17TrgXT CVT
632 Posts
Welcome to the Forum @Juansin ! I assumed you were in Barcelona from the BCN in your location. What a lovely city and people. Just in case you are not aware, here a couple of links that may help. The first is a used car website for used Subarus near Barcelona. Sometimes you may find a car be sold for parts value, which may prove helpful. The 2nd is for your local Subaru Dealer in Barcelona

https://www.coches.net/subaru/forester/segunda-mano/barcelona/

Quiénes somos | Japan Lesseps Subaru

Most importantly, here is a link to a very popular and cost effective website for parts here in the US, RockAuto. They have an International Website and will ship to Spain. Here is the Spanish version:

https://www.rockauto.com/es/catalog/international

·
Registered
2005 Forester
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jummping!

Alrady whith the people of Japan Lesseps fixing the car, hopefully will be running in short!!

And I willhave a look at rockauto sure, thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
06 2.5XT Manual
803 Posts
Welcome! I'm quite new to being a forester owner in the UK. Hope all goes well 🙂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts